We spend a lot of time creating content for you to share on our blogs, and social media. Connecting with you, through genuine conversations, stories, giveaways and content means a lot. We like to hear from you and we like to share with you as much as we can.
We’d like to open the door for another “contest”, a social takeover contest. Anyone can participate, businesses included. You create the content, and we let you start the conversations through things you’ve created. Often times we find that stories and pictures shared by you on our sites are some of the most interesting. We’ll pick some of the best content to share – as many as we can.
Here is how it works:
- Create some awesome content. It can be a photo, video, blog story, a mix of it all – and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If chosen, your project could be published to our Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or a mix of all four! Our sport pages are free game too, if those are your tools of choice we’ll appropriately post on those social sites – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- We’ll tag you and give you credit, and hopefully some awesome social exposure and comradery.
- Stories of you using your tools, include images!
- Video of you showing off your tool, or using your tool for a project.
- Creative photography of Leatherman products.
- Suggestions on how to maintain your tool in best working order.
- A vlog of you trying to decide between tools, or what tools are best for what job.
- Gifts, or newly engraved tools you’ve gotten from friends or during events.
- Anything else you can think of!
Things to think about:
- Keep things short, unless you’re hoping for a Blog story, text should be kept low in character count. Think tweets, 140 characters.
- Videos more than 1:30 minutes can be a little long, videos should move around, show lots of different shots and views. Get creative, can’t wait to see what you come up with.
- Your tool doesn’t have to be the main focus, it can just be a feature or small part of a bigger story you’re hoping to share. Example: Snowboarders can share tricks on the mountain, with the help of their Hail.
Still have questions? – Email email@example.com and we can help you out! We’re always open to brainstorm!